Quote Of The Day
“I’ve never really thought about the 100 that much after running 9.58. The 200’s my favorite event. I really focus on trying to run faster over 200. My aim is always gonna be the 200 meters. That’s one of the biggest goals of my life. … My start is always crap as everybody knows, I still have to work on that. The 200 meters, it’s just work on little things on the corner and coming out of the corner and dropping my shoulders. I’m just trying to get everything together, leading up to the world championship. As long as everything comes together there shouldn’t be a problem.”
– Usain Bolt talking about focusing on the 200m in 2015. He’ll be racing his favorite event tomorrow at the Ostrava Golden Spike Meet and says his coach is expecting him to put down a fast time.
- Will Rupp finally take the white-guy 5k record from .Dieter Baumann at The Pre Clasic?
- Steve Prefontaine Training????
- how do people run a 100 mpw
- Cycling Without Expensive Gear and Huge Hours?
- Ponce 800m - Charles Jock with the win (& a new PB), Symmonds showing signs of life
- 1980 Olympic 100m Champion, Scottish Allan Wells, accused of doping in a BBC documentary