Quote Of The Day
“I feel there’s a new sport in men’s sprinting in Jamaica. It has been going on since 2014, and is called (LET’S DUCK GATLIN)! Why are track and field fans around the world being cheated out of watching the top men’s sprinters, line up at the starting line? …
I was watching the top women sprinters in the 100, 200 and 400 meters last week, and it was really exciting! But when it came to watching the men’s 100 and 200 meters, there was no Usain Bolt, Asafa Powell, and Yohan Blake! Are they going to continue with this (LET’S DUCK GATLIN) charade, all the way up to the World Championships? If that’s the case, I don’t consider them fearless competitors …
BE A MAN, AND PUT YOUR TRACK SPIKES ON, AND TREAT THE TRACK AND FIELD FANS AROUND THE WORLD BY SHOWING SOME FEARLESSNESS! YOU OWE IT TO THEM!”
– Excerpt from a column on trackalerts.com by Louis Ritchie.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- The Meb effect? Skechers is now the 2nd biggest sneaker company in the USA ahead of adidas.
- Matthew Maton pulls out Pre with achilles injury - hopes to be ready for adidas
- Salazar's improvement while taking Prozac
- No Maksim Korolev in NCAA West 10,000
- Two Professional Track Leagues in 2016?
- Move over Nick Symmonds: Ex Princeton track star Ian Thomson starring in Bachelorette