Quote Of The Day
“It’s crazy to think that if I’d taken the advice of some people and not had a season I would never have known I could achieve what I did last year Last April I was in hospital for 10 days and then in a boot for two weeks. But I never panicked and never saw myself as not having a season. I always saw myself qualifying for Glasgow and medalling there. I had to do it. Being a Scottish athlete, Glasgow 2014 was everything. Doing a lap of honour in front of a Scottish crowd was the best thing ever. … I didn’t even think about the opportunity not to run.”
– UK 800 runner Lynsey Sharp talking about how she almost didn’t have her career season in 2014, where she won silver at the Commonwealth Games and European Championships, as she was advised to take the year off. She had a post-ankle surgery wound that stayed open for the entire year.
- Jim Ryun, Matthew Maton and Rojo in Wall Street Journal article about high school sub-4 minute miles
- A letsrun dictionary for newbies - let's hear what you've got.
- What's up with Mohamed Aman
- Ben Blankenship: What's his story?
- New Balance Twilight Meet #1 - Abbey D'Agostino And Chris O'Hare Win 1500s
- Gatlin ran 19.86 as a FRESHMAN at Tennessee