Quote Of The Day
“It’s a testament for our depth. No one (except for) Brandon has made a Worlds team in 2013 for the 8(00). (Yet) we came together and did a world record. It just shows the US is deep. We have a lot of moveable parts we can put in at almost any distance and get it done.”
– Team USA’s Kyle Merber after the US “rag-tag” bunch of Merber, Brycen Spratling, Brandon Johnson and Ben Blankenship not only beat Kenya in a crazy race, but broke the world record in the process. Well done, boys.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- That Was Awesome 9:15.50 World Record for Team USA in DMR After Rotich Went Out in 52 on Anchor Leg
- Grant Fisher 3:42.89 at PJ
- Nick Symmonds 3rd to Last at Stanford. 3:44.22
- Mayweather Fight
- How do you respond to the question, "why don't you do marathons?"
- Cain, Cranny, Efraimson all struggling
- Who's wrong, me (1st year HS coach) or angry parent?