Quote Of The Day
“Was it difficult (decision) to run with Ajee, Treniere and Shannon? … It was a no brainer for me.”
“It was an honor to partner with these ladies. I’ve never run a distance medley relay … It’s just an honor to have a world record … I’ll never forget this moment.”
– Sanya Richards Ross after blowing open the race and helping the US win gold and set the distance medley world record on Day 1 of the 2015 World Relays in the Bahamas.
- World Relays Sunday Live Thread
- Grant Fisher 3:42.89 at PJ
- Nick Symmonds 3rd to Last at Stanford. 3:44.22
- Tyson Gay Answers "What do you have to say to some youngster in America that you can compete clean?..."
- mary cain 4:15.42 at osu hp meet
- Mayweather Fight
- Didn't realize people hate on runners so much