Quote Of The Day
“I told [Usain] that despite the fact that he has achieved all that he has set out to achieve in the sport, as long as he is competing … he has to maintain the standard that he has set for himself and its important because if he doesn’t he could hurt his legacy by hanging around and performing at a level below his standard. Not many people remember vividly the past accolades, they tend to go by what you’re doing now and it’s important that as long as you’re in the sport actively, that you maintain the standard that you have set. That has got to be the motivation going forward – protect your legacy.”
– Glen Mills talking about Usain Bolt‘s plan to retire after the 2017 World Championships and how his goal until then has to be to “protect his legacy.”
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Can anyone recommend a barefoot running shoe that feels EXACTLY like barefoot running?
- How would you react if you were this kids coach? Sprints to front of XC race to take selfie?
- Shannon Rowbury will Dominate Jenny Simpson Outdoors this year.
- The PAIN of the 800 meters explained by an exercise physiologist
- Over 40, don't want to run marathons unless under 3-hours would be really easy.
- Teamate thinks 100+ mpw during summer will make him faster.