Quote Of The Day
“I loved it before, but it’s lost its lustre. It’s held every other year now and the locations are not as good. If the crowd’s not into it, and the athletes aren’t going, then that’s just the way it’s going to go. This year, I didn’t go due to the timing. It’s a horrible distance trip, to get to China three weeks before Boston.”
– Dathan Ritzenhein talking about the declining popularity of World XC Champs and why he isn’t going this year and hasn’t run it since 2005.
- College Coaches: What's generally the hardest distance/event to recruit?
- What is the hardest workout/race you have ever done?
- Was passed today by a runner carrying a cell phone and wearing earbuds.
- 40 years old- worst shape of my life and the future is bleak
- Crazy high jump perspective picture
- Top 5 television shows ever