Quote Of The Day
“It feels amazing … For me, it wasn’t easy to win here … The guys made it tough.”
“Tomorrow’s my (32nd) birthday so it’s a good birthday present … The time was really good for me. I’m glad to break the British and European record.”
“Normally when the tape goes down, you just step over it but my legs were so tired (so that’s why I fell over it).”
– Mo Farah speaking after winning the Rock ‘n’ Roll Lisbon Half Marathon in 59:32, where he he got tangled and fell on the finish line tape.
- Rudisha 1:44.94, pushed to the line by Jeff Reisley
- Has anyone ever attempted Quenton Cassady's famed 3x (20x400m) workout and come out alive?
- Collegiate runs sub 1:40 800m solo?? This just happened at NCAA's in swimming essentially
- Tyson Gay is now being coached by John Smith
- Nijel Amos is a baller - celebrates his 21st birthday in style (pics)
- LetsRun.com TShirt Design Contest Entries Due on Monday