Quote Of The Day
“When I’m having a tough workout, I’ll envision guys like Edward Cheserek or Chad Noelle in front of me, and it’ll push me … I’m having to reassess my motivation after shutting down the haters (who said his altitude-converted 3:56 time wasn’t legitimate). Now it’s, ‘Can he win NCAAs, or will he choke?’ I don’t mind the talk because it’s motivation. My running does the talking.”
– Montana State’s Cristian Soratos talking ahead of this weekend’s NCAA Indoor Championships, where people are asking if he could be the one to take down Edward Cheserek in the mile.
*LRC Preview: An Epic Battle Between An NCAA Superstar And A Guy Who Has Never Made NCAAs Before
- Vin Lananna Statement on Bob Hersh - Stephanie Hightower (and Max Siegel)
- Today's Wall St.Journal: "U.S.'s Next Great Runner: A Kenyan"
- Which world track & field records have you seen in person?
- what do you guys do after a really bad workout?
- Limits of Starting Late in Life
- Going to be hot in LA on Sunday
- Is it possible to tour the Nike Campus and plan to do a workout on their track?