Quote Of The Day
“I actually have not run an indoor race since 2012, I believe, and that was actually the first time I ran an indoor 800. I’m in uncharted waters right now. … My goal for Saturday is to try to win. I want to win. I haven’t won a race and felt good since probably 2013. I just want to go out there and compete, see what I can do healthy again. I know when I’m healthy, I’d like to call myself pretty amazing. I’d just like to run.”
– Worlds 800 semi-finalist Brandon Johnson talking ahead of making his 2015 debut in the 800 at Saturday’s Camel City Elite Races in Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Justice: Rita Jeptoo gets 2 year ban from Atheltics Kenya
- Born to Run - Two movies, one with Matthew McConaughey
- Is mileage overrated? Brandon Johnson ran 1:43 on 50-60 mpw, 1:46 on 80 to 90?
- Boston Shoveler is a Bandit
- argument with coach- i dont get her logic
- Will Leo the Lion roar in 2015? Q&A with Leo Manzano before his 2015 opener at Camel City