Quote Of The Day
“I’m pretty nervous because there’s a lot of pride on the line. It’s just like when you’re playing table tennis with your mates in the garage next to your house, you want to make sure that you don’t lose to anybody.”
– Nick Willis talking about the pressure of not losing to anyone when he comes back home to compete in New Zealand. On February 26th, he’ll be running the Auckland Track Challenge 5,000 against Jake and Zane Robertson as well as Augustine Choge.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- QOD: Rupp is DONE and the culprit responsible: kids
- Ches not running 5k at NCAA indoors - Who ya got now?
- Will Grant Fisher go after 8:29.46? Also will he go for sub 4?
- Tara Erdmann- No longer in NOP?
- scientific theories, once held as fact, that have been dis-proven
- Lance Armstrong on BBC: I'd do it again.
- "Deflategate" is essentially over after latest report