Quote Of The Day
“I tried to put it out of my head and not let it become an issue. It’s one of those things that can become a bigger issue if you let it. I broke the world record so it can’t be that much of a hindrance, but undoubtedly that’s why I had a cramped stomach in the final third of the race and didn’t feel as comfortable as I could’ve done.”
– Paula Radcliffe talking about how her period started the day she set the marathon world record at Chicago 2002 (that is the same year that LRC co-founder Weldon Johnson paced her).
- 2015 Boston international field announced - Meb will have his hands full with 5 sub 2:05, 10 sub 2:07 guys!!!
- Patriots Caught Cheating? Used Underinflated Footballs
- Why is Bekele running in Dubai AND London?
- Why does the Dubai Marathon attract way more Ethiopians than Kenyans?
- Ryan Hall on the track?
- Widget shaped track to cost almost 4 million dollars
- My cat nailed a squirrel today!