Quote Of The Day
“It’s a surprise to me that no one wants to host [World XC Champs]. It doesn’t require a lot of infrastructure or anything. There’s some really great courses in the US and I wish one of the places would bid for it and bring it to America. … It’s a shame because I think it’s a race that can be very compelling in terms of tactics. The track is pretty much always sit-and-kick; cross-country is so much more out there and you can bring it to beautiful places like this and bring a lot of elements into it.”
“I think the athletes, myself, other top Americans and Europeans need to make a commitment to show up and do it. If we’re not going to commit to it, the fans aren’t going to commit to it. I hope that top Americans and top Europeans will continue to do or come back to doing cross-country. The US is committed to sending full teams to every championship. I associate races like this with the UK and British Athletics so it’s a shame they’re not sending full teams.”
– Chris Derrick voicing his support for the World Cross-Country Championships and urging other elites and countries (specifically the UK/Europe) to do the same.
- Where does Estrada's 1:00:51 rank on all-time U.S. List?
- Ryan Hall 2nd (1:04:16) behind Benson Cheruiyot (1:04:15) at RockNRoll Arizona
- Obama VS Alexi Pappas
- Rowbury Double
- C E N T R O
- college distance house
- Nick Symmonds to make 3000m Indoor Debut - How fast will he go?
- Ever done a run IN your house?
- Saturday Night In Your House Mile Run Challenge!