Quote Of The Day
“I have no idea. It could be great if I could open up under 1:50 and run around 1:47 or 1:48 as my first one ever. Anything faster than that I’d be happy with. Anything slower than that, I know I’d need more strength work.”
– Jeremy Wariner talking to Chris Chavez about what he hopes to run for 800 if he opens his 2015 with some strength work and a debut at 2 laps. *Discuss
- Kudos to the ultimate Internet sleuth: Canadian proves that 2012 Russian Olympic champ competed on Dec 30th while banned!
- At last our dreams will become reality: Jeremy Wariner may open 2015 up at 800m!!! How fast (slow) will he go?
- Karma is a ****: Woman who ripped Ferguson, Mo looters for stealing arrested for stealing from Boston Marathon fund
- Wetmore is my coach, well not really