Vindication Is Bittersweet
“When I raised the red flag a few years ago, officials condemned me … I was a top athlete and I knew what was going on. I am being vindicated …
“Officials, athletes and their managers are conspiring to cheat. Money, big money, is changing hands to beat the course of fairness.”
– Moses Kiptanui, the first man in history under 8:00 in the steeple, talking about doping in Kenya from his department store in Eldoret.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- 6 Thoughts on Mo Trafeh Drug Suspension: Including #3 Who Else in Flagstaff was Doping?
- Mo Farah is ducking the competition again - Not racing Birech, Kiplagat, Kiprop, Lagat, Longosiw, Soi at Edinburgh XC
- Duane Solomon gets paid - Saucony extends deal through at least 2016
- Jon Drummond gets 8 year ban!
- Every 20-30-something female on my FB friend list in NYC has a cliche rooftop brooklyn profile pic, not joking