Quote Of The Day
“In response to the Statement issued by Athletics Kenya, I wish to state it clearly that it is breach of privacy with malicious target to soil my name … I am fully aware of the communication from IAAF and I have submitted all necessary required details and the matter was settled accordance to the governing law. In the dates mentioned, I was in South Africa to attend a global Athletics conference where I was representing Africa and Kenya and Athletics Kenyan was aware and the same was updated in my whereabouts calendar.”
“… Missing unwillingly a single test, in fact for the first time cannot amount to issuing a press statement by a national federation. I am not the only athlete who misses a test. I am not the first one in Kenya neither in the whole world. Then, why Kipsang? I urge my fellow athletes, fans and the supporters of PAAK that there is no turning back and never shall I be silent in the fight. This will not scare me from serving my country whatsoever. …”
– Wilson Kipsang accusing Athletics Kenya of purposely trying to tarnish his name by informing the public of his missed out-of-competition test last month. Kipsang claims they are targeting him because of his role as chairman of the Professional Athletics Association of Kenya (PAAK).
- Salazar critiques HM WR holder Zersenay Tadese form compared to Rupp
- Just can't get the distance kids running. What to do...
- The greatest comeback of all time?
- How to have "not caring" attitude wearing short shorts running on a busy road?
- Most baller action in sports
- Due to a new training plan this year, Centrowitz will take down Lagat's 3:29.30 NR
- Good Christmas gift idea for a girl I just started seeing