India's "Caster" Refuses Treatment
“I won’t undergo surgery or any other procedure. At every level of my life – junior, sub-junior or Under-20 – I have competed the way I am. I’ve been told the hormonal issue with me is natural so that’s why we have decided this.”
– Indian sprinter Dutee Chand, announcing she’ll try to defy the anti-doping and track and field authorities and continue to compete as a woman without surgery/hormone treatment even though her situation is very similar to Caster Semenya‘s a few years back.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Ritz injured again - pulls out of Philly half
- High schoolers do dope: 15 Year Old Russian Twins Get 2 Year Bans For Doping
- NY Times: At last - a cure for plantar fasciitis? Is this simple exercise the key?
- Need some cash? Have an Olympic medal around the house you want to sell? Bronze will get just 5k, silver 8k, gold 10k