Quote Of The Day
“I have to think that the real value here, which is estimated, is not 2:20. In normal competition circumstances, the real value is probably 2:14, which is still ridiculous because you are talking about 10 minutes over his PR.”
“… In two years he has run two marathons and nothing shorter for speed. Never a half marathon, never trained for something shorter due to his problems. After two-and-a-half years of no speed, what aerobic capacity you have, you lose.”
“… One thing is clear. He needs, of course, 100 percent, to rebuild the speed.”
– Renato Canova talking about how he believes Moses Mosop‘s terrible 12th-place finish at the Prague Marathon was largely due to Mosop’s lack of speed training for the past two years. An interesting analysis and perspective on the man who has ran 2:03:06, but only managed 2:20:37 last Sunday.
- Oxy HP Live Thread
- Former HS Sub-4er Tim Danielson: Guilty of Murder - Faces 50 to Life
- Swarthmore does it again: Ajee Wilson Runs Huge 1500 PR - 9+ Seconds
- World Relays USA Team: US 4x800 W Looking Great. Simpson, Symmonds, Centro, Cain NOT Running
- JUSTIN GATLIN IS COMING
- Andrew Wheating Season Update??