One Year Ago Yesterday
“Next Monday, on Patriots’ Day, when 36,000 people line up to start the marathon, you will send a resounding message around the world. Not to just the rest of the world, but to the terrorists, that we will never yield. We will never cower. America will never, ever, ever stand down. We are Boston. We are America. We respond. We endure. We overcome … and we own the finish line.”
– Vice President Joe Biden talking at a tribute event on the one-year anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing.
- Oregon Relays 5k: Centro, Cheserek, Jenkins, Puskreda, Levins
- Ryan Hall Boston Prediction Thread
- BAA Member, Local Sub-Elite who ran 14:53 at BAA 5k arrested for looking like Boston Bomber
- Is Ryan Hall really running in Boston in 1 week?
- Jerry Schumacher on 60 Minutes
- Staying in Shape while backpacking Europe