Quote Of The Day
“It gives me good confidence and makes me think if Bekele can do it, why can’t I do it? But this race is also completely different to Paris. It was Bekele’s first marathon but there was no one [for him] to worry about. There was hardly anyone there. He was going in with a different mindset compared to London. London is by far the toughest field we’ve ever seen, with guys who can run world records.”
“… It would have been nice to go out there and just think about the time, but I’ve gone straight in at the deep end and that’s what champions do. My aim is to go after the British record and see what comes with it, and to respect the distance.”
– Mo Farah talking about the pre-London Marathon press conference comparing his debut this Sunday to Kenenisa Bekele‘s 2:05:03 debut in Paris last weekend.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Farah 2nd favorite with British betting companies
- Farah changes focus from winning to breaking UK record
- Where do you draw the line between ditching a workout and an easy run?
- Kara Goucher out with Sacral Stress Fracture
- I got downvoted in reddit for giving non-hobbyjogger advice.
- ROBERTSONS JOINING NOP