The Trial Starts Monday
“The lead detective (in the Oscar P case) has been sent to Apple’s headquarters in California as he tries to obtain messages sent from the phone of the Olympic and Paralympic star in and around the time he shot to death his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine’s Day 2013.
After the shooting, police obtained Pistorius’ iPhone but have been unable to access his ‘iCloud account’ which could contain a digital footprint of deleted text messages, emails and other exchanges between him and Steenkamp.
The police have not been able to access the phone’s details because they keep getting the message: ‘Your Apple ID or password is incorrect!'”
– Excerpt from a Eurosport article on Oscar Pistorius‘ upcoming trial, which begins on Monday. How this info hasn’t been retrieved in over a year is beyond us.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Solinsky moving up to marathon
- Solinsky Is DONE.
- Magness Science of Running discussion thread
- Only 30 Americans EVER have run faster than Alan Webb's high school mile time of 3:53.43.
- please list all of the ways that graduate school is different than undergraduate school
- When you ask a global warming believer why it's getting colder, they say "oh, you're one of those people." Why?