Quote Of The Day
“I was pushing myself too hard.”
“Athletes’ worst enemies are themselves. You are on that knife edge all the time. You end up reading a tweet or seeing something on Facebook or TV and an athlete has had a good race and you think ‘I need to work harder.'”
“It’s a good trait but you’ve got to keep the reins on it and I didn’t keep my reins tight enough.”
“I did my fourth work-out that week and my hamstring packed in on me. I had to take two weeks entirely off running and it was another three weeks until I was back fully training.”
– Chris O’Hare talking about how he overdid it last year and ended up not being a factor at Worlds despite being in 3:52 shape indoors. A wiser O’Hare started his 2014 campaign today in the Scotland vs. GB vs. USA vs. Commonwealth team with a narrow victory at the Sainsbury’s Glasgow International Match.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Bernard Lagat wins and Brits play "Born in USA" on speakers - Cram corrects them
- Official Galen Rupp 2 Mile Prediction Thread
- In Boston Jordan Hasay - ran 4:28.37 PR and #9 all time US
- Was Alan Webb really clean?
- When will Mary Cain reach the peak of her career?
- Could Mary Cain Go Sub 4???
- By Age 24, Cain will be running 4:54 for 1500!