Quote Of The Day
“I think the problem with British 1,500m running is that people have been content with just making a championship, but that has never been my goal. Mine is to win a medal …”
“… I think the way my training is going that winning a medal [in Glasgow] is realistically achievable. If at any point I think it’s not I will sit down and give myself a good slap – and tell myself to work harder. I’ve had my fair share of these moments over the last few years and it’s what athletes have to do once in a while.”
University of Tulsa alum and 2012 NCAA indoor mile champ Chris O’Hare talking about his goal of medalling at the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games in the 1,500.
- Who is the best runner of the arkansas razorback ever in history?
- 2014 National 1/2 Marathon Champs Live Thread
- Richard Sherman just changed my view of Seattle
- Jordan Hasay and Shannon Rowbury were knocking out 62s after their 800 today
- LetsRun Meetup, 1/18/14: Featuring xenonscreams, jamin, Hardloper and Alan Webb.