Quote Of The Day
“Then his hip healed, and the truth came out: underneath the injury-induced guise of carefree nonchalance was a hardcore endurance athlete. And not just an endurance athlete hobbyist – he had plans of making a career of his athletic talent and passion.”
“By the time he came out of the closet about his athletic orientation, it was too late. I had already fallen in love.”
– Stephanie Catudal blogging about the life of being married to a professional endurance athlete. She talks about how she met her future husband, Tommy Rivers Puzey, when he was on down time recovering from a hip injury and the shocking lifestyle change that came when he got healthy.
- Bekele claims he's not done with the track and wants to break his own 10K WR
- Do you feel bad for Cam Levins?
- I, admittedly not a Rupp fan, think he will threaten the indoor mile WR
- more brooks beasts coming?
- Michael Johnson: Best Range Ever From 100M - 400M, but could he break 4:00/mile? YES!!!!!
- What is the worst ever finale for a TV series?
- Rupp 5k record ~POST RACE WORKOUT