Quote Of The Day
“I was hurting pretty bad at the beginning of the hill but I knew had to keep position on the hill or I’d be out of the race. On the downhill, I really opened it up. I wasn’t feeling great to be honest but you aren’t going to feel great on this course.”
– Grant Fisher talking after emerging victorious at the 2013 Foot Locker Cross-Country Championships after an epic battle with John Dressell up and down the final hill and all the way home. Fisher, a 3:50 performer as a 10th grader, is just the second American prep to win it all as an 11th grader.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Unbelievable: Yuki Kawauchi smashes world record with his 2nd sub-2:10 in 14 days, 5th 2:10:00 or better on year!!
- Footlocker Boys Race - Now that was a race - Grant Fisher over John Dressel
- Foot Locker 2014 Is Going to Be Legendary
- Airtel Delhi Half Marathon: Atsedu Tsegay (59:10) for CR as 3 break 60, F. Kiplagat women's