1) On the next page, you will see one of the finalist designs. Click Yes if you like the design. Click No if you do not like it. You then will be shown another redesign (13 total). At the end you will be shown all the designs you clicked yes to and can give us your favorite. Click here to get started. (You can come back at anytime and resume where you left off)
The much anticipated LetsRun.com redesign contest is entering it's final phases and we want to hear from you, our loyal readers and fans. LetsRun.com started with humble beginnings in 2000 but became the #1 independent running website on the internet (for what it's worth our intention was never to be the biggest, but to be the best website on the internet, but being the biggest is an added plus). Through it all, our (lack of) design never changed.
But America is all about change in 2009, and the redesign change is nearly here.
The redesign submissions blew away our wildest expectations. In one week we got 478 submissions.
We've gone through them ourselves and narrowed them down to our favorite 13 designers (we have multiple designs from some designers but you will only rate 13). Now we want your input. The process is simple.
1) You don't need to login (but your browser must accept cookies)
2) You will be presented with one design at a time
3) Click Yes if you like the design, click No if you don't.
4) You immediately will go to the next design.
5) At the end you will be given all the designs you liked and you can pick your favorite design.
6) You can comeback and resume if you don't want to go through all of them now. One entry per browser.
7) There is not point to try and stuff the ballot box. We reserve the right to pick what we like best but want your feedback.