You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

From an expert
RE: i may have kidney stones
First of all, go see a urologist or ephrologist. Stop wasting time with a general internist.

Get an MRI or Scan to determine if you have a stone.

Depending upon the diameter, you could eventually pass it. If not, unless you’re like me with one horseshoe kidney, the likely extraction method is to submerge your body in water while they ‘blast’ it into little pieces.

Going forward: more hydration, no strawberries, Crystal Lite daily of 8 ounces. I’m now addicted to the fruit punch!!!

Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.