Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Poster: Hall of Shame
Subject: Bizzare Olympic opening ceremony comments by NBC
I picked these off the interwebs. They include several NBC announcer comments that we strange; better left unsaid.
Share any others you can recall.
* Referring to San Marino as "sort of an island"
* Going to commercial in the middle of a segment
* Stated speculation that Greece will never host the Olympics again
* Referring to Borat as Kazakhstan marched
* Making the Djibouti joke during a major world cultural event
* Spoiling the industrial-era and National Health Service segments right as they were beginning
* Making a big deal over the lack of a minute of silence for the victims of Munich
* Repeated mangling of countries' names
* Making reference to the Falklands War as Argentina marched
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is