Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Subject: RE: Official US Olympic Trials men's 10k prediction thread
1. Rupp 27:33, winds up the last 5k and drops the last 600 like its hot.
2. Ritz 27:40, starting to come on at the right time but cant hang with training partner Rupp.
3. Teg 27:46, too experienced not to make the team but has to turn it on last 400 to outlast a charging...
4. Bobby Curtis, 27:48 barelly misses Olympic team.
5. Aaron Braun, in the race until last 800 falls back to 27:51
6. Brent Vaughn, 27:56 gives it a good go but hang in there with the top dawgs.
7.Scott Bauhs, 28:01
8.Chris Derrick, 28:03 too tired to hang with the big boys at the end of a long season.
9.Joseph Chirlee, 28:09
10. Ryan Vail, 28:11
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is