Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Subject: 3k/mile workouts for 10k training?
Do you think these workouts would benefit a runner training for 10k (assuming they have a solid Lydiard-style base)? Or should longer intervals such as 1000's, miles, and 2 miles be the main focus?
- 8 x 800 @ 10K progressing to 3K pace, 1:30 rest
- 10 x 400 @ 3k --> mile pace, 1 min rest
- Ladder workout 400,600,800,8,6,4,4,6,8, full rest
- 4 x 800 @ 3k --> mile pace, 2 mins rest
- 8 x 400 @ mile pace, 2 mins rest
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at email@example.com about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is