Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Poster: eyes wide shut
Subject: RE: Max Siegel named CEO of USA Track & Field
Nice backgrounder , thanks.
We have to forget what the guy has done in the past , he will now be judged on everything he does from May 1st on. How he got the job , the boards lack of credibility , Millers BS excuses all history. Olympics this year is really to bed , sponsors , trials all but done.
What should we demand of Max and 1st steps ?
1. Get your ass out of the sky box at events and mix with the coaches and athletes and get a pulse on the sport.
2. Take notice of the ass kissers that will be chasing you around trying to hold on to their jobs/roles and judge wether they are capable or not.
3. Sit with the shoe company reps and see where they stand on the sport as they are funding many of the elites and events. They have a direct link to the consumer.
4. Talk with your major sponsors to see if they are getting what they paid for , do this without Hightower and crew.
5. Talk with the major marathon/race directors see how they are doing with the masses that are flooding their events in record numbers.
6. Talk with the media , ask what is it going to take to get your attention on a regular basis , not just every four years.
BTW , make sure someone in the USATF organization understands advance notice of 16 minutes of a press conference is simply not acceptable by any account.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is