Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Poster: Here Here Here...
Subject: RE: Serious College Runners, What do you wear to practice?
Big 10 school here, Nike Contract.
- Half tights for a lot of the middle distance guys..
- Nike woven splits shorts in team colors for distance guys...
- Some of the guys have Garmins, others have a cheap Iron Man or Timex that keeps splits and that's about it. We run the same routes so much that we all know where the mile marks are.
- If it's 75 degrees and up, we are shirtless.
- The whole team takes advantage of the team issued trainers. It's about 50/50 with the Structure Triax and Pegasus. Some guys use the LunarGlide which they bought on their own dime. Nobody wears Frees or Brooks. Lunaracers are pretty popular too when we do threshold stuff.
- Some of us rock the running "pants", others just go with full tights.
- Some of us have taken to wearing cheap snap back baseball caps backwards during our runs...no idea why.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at email@example.com about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is