Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Poster: Charles Nonhomogenous
Subject: RE: Plantar fasciitis and Vibram Five Fingers
Here is my patented process for getting rid of PF in just a few days. Do this right before bed:
1. Take the dull side of a butter knife, kitchen knife, etc, (or any hard, straight edge) and pull across the bottom of your foot, with pressure. Pull the long way, toes toward heel. You're breaking up scar tissue.
2. Use your thumb, or some other device, to knead the underside of your foot. DIG IN! Get down into where it hurts, and really put a lot of pressure on the area.
3. By now, the tissue in this area is probably somewhat puffy and sore. That's ok -- massage it hard with ice. Really rub the ice into it. Use the ice to knead and break up more scar tissue.
4. Set your foot on a bag of ice for 10 minutes or so to cool things down.
5. Sleep in a boot so your foot stays extended.
Do this for 3-4 days and your PF should disappear. Good luck.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at email@example.com about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is