Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Subject: RE: What are your best bang-for-the-buck running tips?
1. Useful tip: if you're going to start a thread about useful tips, either have some of your own or simply ask the question and watch from the sidelines.
2. So you don't understand the word 'immersion' and how it differs significantly from the word 'rinse'?
3. Caffeine gives you the right ratio of carbs to proteins? Are you friggin' serious? Carbs to proteins gives you the right ratio!
4. Then you race with some dumb runners. But hey, you're apparently behind them anyway so maybe it's to your benefit...
5. Dirt doesn't provide "cushioning". Another word you should check out.[/quote]
1. I listed 5 useful tips in my initial post, and then backed them all up. You have listed zero useful tips. Do you have any tips to share? I didn't think so.
2. That's why I said a rinse is "like" a mini ice bath, and not that a rinse is the same as a bath. This thread is about tips that take little time, skill, or effort. I don't have the time after a lunchtime run to take a bath.
3. Chocolate has caffeine AND carbohydrates to create the right balance with the protein in the milk. Are you backing away from your earlier statement that "..the chocolate part of the milk has absolutely nothing to do with anything."?
4. Watch the lead pack in any marathon. They are constantly making abrupt changes once they figure out which way the course goes. You would know this if you were in the lead pack.
5. Drop a golf ball on ashpalt, and then drop it on a dirt road if you don't believe that a dirt road provides cushioning.
Next time do your homework before you respond to one of my posts.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at email@example.com about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is