Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Poster: i have
Subject: RE: What are your best bang-for-the-buck running tips?
1. Useful tip: if you're going to start a thread about useful tips, either have some of your own or simply ask the question and watch from the sidelines.
2. So you don't understand the word 'immersion' and how it differs significantly from the word 'rinse'?
3. Caffeine gives you the right ratio of carbs to proteins? Are you friggin' serious? Carbs to proteins gives you the right ratio!
4. Then you race with some dumb runners. But hey, you're apparently behind them anyway so maybe it's to your benefit...
5. Dirt doesn't provide "cushioning". Another word you should check out.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is