Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Poster: Here is the unfortunate truth
Subject: RE: Dow to close 2011 at 13,000 or above
1) Can I calculate a return? YES.
2) Believes in dollar cost averaging? Not necessarily. I invest that way because it limits RISK, not that it potentially gives you better returns.
3) Unable to admit errors? I do that all the time here. Just for starters, the last two years I made end-of-year calls on where the Dow would be and I missed it both times and fully admitted I had it wrong, EVEN when some last year wanted to say I was right just because I was off by only 16 trading days...I maintained that I was wrong.
4) Been caught in a bald faced lie about my own investment returns? Um...nope. Sorry brother...just because you think I couldn't have gained what I did doesn't mean I didn't.
5) Believes in Bigfoot? The short answer to that is NO. Am I open-minded enough to consider it's a possibility when scientists discover new even large animals all the time and as early as the early 1900s the Giant Panda was thought to be a myth? Yep. I will NOT believe it though until I see it.
Try again brother.[/quote]
Hey, thanks for the laughs.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at email@example.com about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is