Where Your Dreams Become Reality
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum|
Subject: RE: Quinnipiac Men's Track Cut
Let me clarify and set the record straight.
1) The school is over priced not the sport.
2) It is not a great school for XC or Track.... Men or Women. They did have a pretty good female 5k runner a few years ago. They have had several men come through the program that have been good. Conference is week, the comp is week. They may model themselves after Providence and the old Villanova women, but those teams... they're not. Sorry.
3) Yes, it's a shame that any school drops cross, track or indoor, because for the most part the expense isn't that great. And yes, the sport is suffering.
4) It never comes as a shock when a school that doesn't take a sport seriously drops it.
5) I would think things would be different because of Jack's background. BC/GBTC, etc.
6) With the economy looking worse every day, not all those moves are Title IX.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is