Where Your Dreams Become Reality

Non-SMA120x60NT

What's Let's Run.com?

Highschool Front Page

Training Advice

More News in Our:
News Section!

Message Boards
Main Message Board

Turn Back The Clock! Today's Top Runners Talk About Their High School Careers

RECOMMENDED
READS

Comments, questions, suggestions, story you'd like to submit?
Email us

 
You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

Poster: MAYEROFF
Subject: RE: Steve Cram an Anonymous LetsRun.com Reader
Body:


anonymous coward wrote:

Jason is one of the few who uses his real name for all of his posting.


Not true entirely. I do post anonymously from time-to-time. I would say that about 95% of my postings are under the MAYEROFF name. The other 5% are for you to figure out.

Steve Cram owes me and letsrun a public apology in the British press.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post. If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at letsrun@letsrun.com about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is
Your name:

 

Quantcast