Original Message
Author
Not Very disappointed anymore
Subject
RE: Rojo says he might start a Kip Litton thread but only 1 and only 1 thread
The Stache wrote:

[quote]Skip Lipton wrote:

Seems strange that we can have threads calling runners dopers, but aren't even allowed to discuss some other unusual performances. I would prefer a thread with some ground rules, so that it didn't get deleted, than an anything goes thread, that lasts 1-2 days (or hours) then disappears.
-----------------
This is a good point, actually. Probably the majority of posters on lrc have at one point in time accused some runner of doping. The Brojos have never shied away from trashing dopers and other kinds of cheaters. It does seem very strange that this has either gone unnoticed by them (they've never commented) or that they are actively eluding the hubbub on here. Has a lawyer been in contact with the Brojos?

Rojo contacted me in regards to repeated posts/an email I'd sent and said he was unaware that the Kip threads had been deleted and that he thinks exposing his cheating is a good thing. He's asked the moderator to not delete Kip Litton threads, but would like there to be only one Kip Litton thread. He also said "maybe I'll start an official kip litton thread", so hopefully he does that soon. He doesn't know how to retrieve the old thread, but with any luck maybe Wejo can and we can link to it from the official thread.
Anyway, I personally plan on honoring his request of keeping it to a central thread, and I encourage others to do so as well.

This is cool - I'm impressed with the LRC community pulling together.
Spam Control

To combat message board spam by non runners, we are making people answer a brief question before they can post on a thread that is over 20 days old.

If you answer this question you will be able to post.

Who of the following is not an American runner?