real runners dont listen to music
...when picking out an mp3 player, you think of how it would be like to carry while running more than whether it's the nicest one.
I have actually developed a certain level of respect for him, but it seems as though his accomplishments seem a lot more impressive to non-runners.
Your're definitely not a runner if you think Dean Sucks.
You are just plain bitter and jeleous not to mention petty. Dean will always ROCK!!
You take your heart rate after sex, just to see if you hit aerobic. I took it right after one that was so intense I thought I was going to pass out - 96. I was really dissapointed. I'm sure my wife loved that....
oh, forgot some other stuff
* When girls don't run at or better than their PR, they get very pissed and sometimes throw hissy fits
* When we have our periods, running sucks, no matter how much we love it or how great of a runner we are. We don't want to deal with feeling cranky and sluggy and exhausted.
* We drool over guy runners with abs and the guys on the front page of Runner's World who are hot and have abs :)
* We think of dieting at one point to go faster, but say screw it and eat that ice cream.
* We do think that we are fat at one point when comparing ourselves to the twigs of amazing runners in our section or county, yes so cliche but so true.
* We wish all cocky b*tches who we have to run against should die by a trampede of runners with spikes
* There is at least one girl runner in our area taht every girl knows and hates her guts for their own reason.
* Girls can be real nasty to run against. Some talk trash off the track, some play dirty on it.
* We dislike outkicking our teammates unless we hate them.
* We loves gossip at track meets and on the buses.
* When we daydream we envision winning states and nationals and beasting the mile or w/e event we run.