Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 |
no one
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/19/2006 12:49AM - in reply to Pete Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
...you can run 10 miles but you don't feel like walking 10 feet.
...your favorite website is dyestatcal.com and you check it at least twice a day.
...carbs and protiens make you happy.
...you make fun of a teammate for taking flax seed oil.
...you actually know what flax seed oil is.
...you can eat your weight in pasta and bread.
...on your day off you run 10 miles easy.
...you can actually run 10 miles easy.
...your favorite day of the week is mile repeats.
birdman
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/19/2006 1:36AM - in reply to no one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

no one wrote:

...your favorite day of the week is mile repeats.

yep, that's tomorrow morning for me.

and about the walking part. man, i'm always tellin my g/f to walk slower when we cruise around. people don't like walking with me b/c i go so slow!

here's a few that have been in my head while running the past few days. sorry if they're repeats.

--when you see someone running/ jogging (doesn't matter who it is or how fast) you stop (or slow your car down) so that you can watch their gait pattern and determine if you're faster than them.

--your driving on the freeway and you see hills or mountains nearby or in the distance. you turn to your girlfriend/ parents/ whoever and say, "see the tops of those hills/ mountains? ...yeah, i've run there." [if you're alone you think this to yourself...every time you pass by it]

--your friend asks you if you want to see a movie on saturday night. your first thought is, "how will this effect my workout that day and the following day?"

--you debate the terms "strides vs striders" and "state vs. states" [regarding state championship meets] with your college teammates, or other running buds.

--you are in a public place and see someone with an XC shirt on and immediately strike up a conversation, even though you wouldn't normally talk to anyone.

--you have a soft spot (emotionally) for high school cross country

--when filling out the 'interests' section in a bio about yourself, you list "track" and "cross country" separately.

--you've thought about this thread while on a run
cocoa
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/19/2006 8:07AM - in reply to x2z Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You put tissue in your sports bra and its not to enhance you figure.
scotth
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/19/2006 8:13AM - in reply to no one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

no one wrote:

...your favorite website is dyestatcal.com and you check it at least twice a day.
...you can actually run 10 miles easy.

You can take the boy out of CA but you can't take the CA out of the boy. Ha-ha...I'd do the same my friend, if I lived several states away from home.

I can't remember the last time I ran 10 miles...maybe 10 years ago? I yearn for those days but acknowledge the arthritis in a foot. Maybe this winter I can work my way up to 10 miles...as I scale the bike miles back.
eh..
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/19/2006 8:36PM - in reply to scotth Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
...the stick is your best friend. (if you know of the stick or not... it's just one of those roller things to roll out your muscles)
...you know the foot type of everyone one your team and what shoes they wear.
...you make clubs within the team based on the above.
Collin
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/23/2006 5:23PM - in reply to eh.. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You might be a runner if you've read all 22 pages of this forum and can relate to over 85% of them ALL.
BearsRour Friend
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/23/2006 6:26PM - in reply to Collin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You might be a runner if you wish this stupid thread would just go away and never come back...and I guess im not since I bumped it up to the top of the board...crap!
tramq0193
All about phentermine and tramadol. 10/23/2006 9:23PM - in reply to x2z Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Looking for tramadol? We have sorted out the best websites about tramadol available on the web! Find the best sites about tramadol and tramadol related topics.

Phentermine Free Shipping Great Price!!!.Save on your prescription medications. Visit our pharmacy for convenient and cost-effective way of buying generic drugs. We offer free prescription and delivery worldwide.
Kors4545
Test test posting 10/24/2006 11:07AM - in reply to x2z Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Test
Test
Booga
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/28/2006 7:19PM - in reply to BearsRour Friend Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

BearsRour Friend wrote:

You might be a runner if you wish this stupid thread would just go away and never come back...and I guess im not since I bumped it up to the top of the board...crap!

You might be a runner if you hate stupid kids like this, that can't simply enjoy a humorous thread about running.
birdman
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/28/2006 7:24PM - in reply to Booga Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
--no matter how many times you wash your shorts, they still stink! ...that's been the case for me lately. would like to buy new ones, but i consider myself a blue collar runner...oh wait, wrong thread! haha.
Boston Marathon fan
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/28/2006 7:29PM - in reply to birdman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
you get distracted watching the Red Sox win the World Series by a giant Citgo sign over the outfield wall.
math flunkie
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/28/2006 7:31PM - in reply to x2z Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
...you failed college math, but you can convert between kilometers and miles in your head.
paskesm
RE: You might be a runner if... 10/28/2006 8:02PM - in reply to math flunkie Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
... when after you took your shirt off, it was suggested by someone that your picture could go on the cover of a National Geographic about famine.
runfromclass
RE: You might be a runner if... 11/26/2006 4:21PM - in reply to paskesm Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
...you try and recruite N00bs by telling them you throw up every practice and you expect them to be intrgued.
...you ask ur P.E. teacher if you can run the entire class instead of doing the group actiivity.
...you can run further than ur gym teacher.
...you have considered running home just to skip class and run back for practice.
...when ur P.E. teacher tells u to run and you run home.
runinhurricanes
RE: You might be a runner if... 11/26/2006 4:24PM - in reply to runfromclass Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
...it's raining cats and dogs outside and u get up early to run
...your mom catches you before you get out the door and asks if your gonna run in that and u say yea.
...she says you'll catch pneumonia and you say so.
...she says you won't be able to run because of how sick you'll get and you say the treadmill's in the basement. right?
...the next day u get up earlier.
tanner
RE: You might be a runner if... 11/26/2006 5:55PM - in reply to birdman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

birdman wrote:

and about the walking part. man, i'm always tellin my g/f to walk slower when we cruise around. people don't like walking with me b/c i go so slow!

my running friends and i actually walk much faster than our other friends.

...you might be a runner if you think the school should give you the key to the elavator during xc and track season, so you dont have to walk ALL the way up the stairs!
needspeed
RE: You might be a runner if... 12/1/2006 6:28PM - in reply to tanner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
...it's easier to run 10 400's than take a day off.
...when you hear the word "streaker" you think of your longest running streak.
Brod
RE: You might be a runner if... 12/15/2006 3:16PM - in reply to needspeed Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
...you catch one of your running buddies riding a bike and you feel cheated on.
...you take vitamin B-12 lozenges like it's candy.
Not so fast my friend...
RE: You might be a runner if... 12/15/2006 3:30PM - in reply to Brod Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Everytime when you see the "Running Singles" ad on this site, you think its about not doing double runs.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 |