I'd like to do a spring marathon and take a shot at the OTQ qualifier. There are a ton of options in the fall but not as many in the spring - what are the best options for this?
What I have found is:
- Grandma's Marathon in late June. This seems like the best option
- Houston is great, but too soon for what I am looking for
- Boston. Has the competition, course is tough though and conditions are pretty variable
- Wineglass. Flat course, though competition is lacking
- London. It's net downhill and point to point - was it grandfathered in like Boston and CIM?
- Toronto and Ottawa - don't know much about these