Childs play... wrote:
Lickety Split wrote:
- He'll be there in 2020 wearing the WCAP jersey at the OTs.
- Hopefully he won't hang out w/Chelimo.
I think you don't understand what Sam is saying.
He needs to focus on his future.
He is 33 with two children.
Boot camp and officer training school will eat up a year, making him 34.
He did say he is retiring from professional running, not transferring to the Army running team.
If you have evidence beyond his own personal statements , please provide your factual details vs romantic assumptions.
- You have no idea how old Chelanga really is ...
- WCAP will find him or vice versa .... particularly when he discovers what it's like to NOT run for a living.
- I don't assume any romance with anyone ..