Awesome races today at Rowan. Had the best seat in the house! Got to see some true results in terms of the Atlantic Region. Hopefully this prepared Coach Dimit and the Rowan athletic department for the many adjustments needed for the Regional Championships.
Take aways from today;
1) regionals is going to be muddy!!
2) RPI is tough
3) Ithaca's mullets and Oneonta's mustaches make SLU's bleached hair look sexy
4) Genny may not be beaten the next couple of weeks, depending on the races of the 3,4,5 placers
5) SLU, Brockport, Oswego, tough day, everyone has them and everyone knows you'll be battling for the last 2-3 spots for the national meet.
6) Oneonta, well done kiddos, you had a great day on mosts worst day. You're gonna need to strap on your beer muscles to make it to nationals.
RPI is good but not great. We can see a shake up in a few weeks, let's just hope everyone stays healthy!
Genny at Yacs. Genny at Regional. Genny at Nats