Given the fact that the #MeToo crowd is on the verge of world domination and no man will enjoy the benefit of due process regardless of the alleged offense, I need to better prepare my teenaged sons for the rigors of "safe" dating. Sure, a year ago I'd have armed them with a box of condoms, and then instructed them to be respectful, kind and mindful of the word NO. But now?
I think a stack of legally binding waivers will be necessary, requiring the girl's signature before each physical act (or mere eye contact, for that matter). But I still have lots of questions:
1. Is the signature of a minor woman legally binding?
2. Should the signatures/forms be notarized? (Are there 24-hour notaries?)
3. Should the form include a separate line or section for each act, or.....
4. Should there be a separate form for each act (hand-holding, kissing, etc.)
5. Should my sons wear cameras/wires for further documentation purposes?
6. Should I put an attorney on retainer in case the waiver is challenged?
Or would I be better off just unblocking all the p**n sites and handing them a box of Kleenex and a bottle of Jergen's lotion?