Pages: | 1 | 2 |
question
What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 7:17PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
nm
gwi
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 7:20PM - in reply to question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Something that ends it really quick, like jumping off a bridge or getting blown up in a really big explosion. I think if I had to choose a way it would be doing what Bruce Willis had to do in Armegeddon, because at least you get to save the world that way.

Although asking these questions kind of frightens me, I hope you're not contemplating anything...
:/
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 7:20PM - in reply to question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
not to think about how to die.
wtf
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 7:28PM - in reply to question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
burning
twittering debutante
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 7:34PM - in reply to wtf Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
being ground up and served as Wendy's chili
question
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 7:37PM - in reply to gwi Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I am Catholic. I cannot kill myself, but if someone else chose to kill me, I would accept, at least now, when it is not going so well. I ask because some seem less painful than others.

For instance, with something like getting shot, is there one split second of mind shattering pain and then nothing, or just a normal pain and then a sensation like falling asleep?
Carnivore 69
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 7:37PM - in reply to question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
morphine overdose
brettman10k
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 7:52PM - in reply to Carnivore 69 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
insulin overdose, you just fall asleep
E
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 8:02PM - in reply to question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Like anyone could ever know that Napoleon.
max
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 8:12PM - in reply to question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The MOST painful would be decapitation via a series of papercuts.
Carnivore 69
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 8:18PM - in reply to max Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No, this is more painful.
pain 3
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 8:18PM - in reply to question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
from least to not so great:

pain killers
gun shot to vital organ (instanteous)
knife wound to vital organ (instantaneous)
getting hit by a car
falling to death
gun shot to nonvital
knife wound to nonvital
suffocation (non water)
drowning

(very long drawn out ways to die - pain over time as opposed to pain over 1sec-30min):
smoking/cancer
coma/vegetative state/slowly dying
being trapped without food or water in a cell
above, but in a coffin underground
rivereuphrates
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 8:36PM - in reply to pain 3 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
falling out of a 10th floor window into a dumpster full of low-birth weight babies but there's not quiiiiite enough babies in it to cushion your fall enough.. but then as the priest is reading you your last rites he tells you you're the antichrist so you don't feel so bad about dying
asfdafd
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 8:50PM - in reply to question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

question wrote:

I am Catholic. I cannot kill myself, but if someone else chose to kill me, I would accept, at least now, when it is not going so well. I ask because some seem less painful than others.

For instance, with something like getting shot, is there one split second of mind shattering pain and then nothing, or just a normal pain and then a sensation like falling asleep?

Well, you could always ask someone who tried it. But if you want to be sure, all you have to do is make sure the bullet kills you faster than it takes for the nerve impulses to reach your brain.

I've always been partial towards jumping out of an airplane without a parachute.

Probably the least painful way is in your sleep via lethal injection. Thats the way the US penal system does it, and if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.
pain 3
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 9:15PM - in reply to pain 3 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
oh, i forgot to mention...death by chocolate.
run harder
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 9:44PM - in reply to pain 3 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
dying at the end of a very hard run race ;)

when you are absolutely gone after a race and in so much pain that you can't imagine it getting any worse.... dying seems like it would feel good because nothing could possibly hurt more than the pain your already in

either that, or in the hands of your lover... knowing your going to die a few seconds before it happens, so you can remind those you love just how important they are to you.

if you had to die without knowing it was going to happen it would suck, nothing would be worse than ending your life with something on your mind (ie. an arguement you forgot to apologize for)
most painful
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 9:52PM - in reply to run harder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Crucifixion
praying mantis
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 10:14PM - in reply to most painful Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
having one's head eaten off by mate while engaged in sexual act.
stone free
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 10:17PM - in reply to pain 3 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

pain 3 wrote:

from least to not so great:

pain killers...

suffocation (non water)
drowning

actually these last two are supposedly good ways to go. endorphins kick in and the struggle becomes euphoric (as much as possible) then sleep.

or so they say.
stone free
RE: What is the least painful way to die? 4/27/2005 10:18PM - in reply to stone free Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
if you fall into a bottomless pit they say you die of starvation
Pages: | 1 | 2 |