Questions to be asked:
1. Why are you running across America, why not stay in the UK?
2. Why is Anderson Cooper not running alongside you?
3. Why did I not see your companion journalist at the awards ceremony for all his claimed awards?
4. Why did you not upload all your running data?
5. Why did you take some of the running data that was publicly available and take it offline?
6. Why have you slowed down since accusations have been made?
7. Why in your Facebook video discussing accusations and your data do you say something about wanting to go 3000 or 3100 miles as that seems to you to be about the right amount to cross for such a record? How can you be halfway through your effort but the self-determined finish line may be 2978, 3000, or 3100 miles total? At what point will you decide what the finish line will be for you?
8. What would you consider cheating in this event?
9. So did you do any of those things?
10. How much $ have you raised from this project for any charity?
11. When and how have those charities received those funds?
12. Will you allow public scrutiny of those donations?
13. Why do you not have a tan?
14. Why do you not show significant effects from all this running?
15. After this, what is next? How can you top this?
16. Why the Polish connection?
17. Are you being drug tested for this event?
17. Is there a doctor monitoring your vitals at all during this ?
18. Why no chafing? 3000 miles and no chafing?
19. What will it mean to you to break the record ?
20. Do you think your time and efforts could have been better spent to effect good and change in the world instead of running across America?