R Claim
"Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 7:46AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!"
Adam Tortellini
RE: "Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 11:28AM - in reply to R Claim Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Versace. Versace Versace.
D1Bound
RE: "Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 11:31AM - in reply to R Claim Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
except father time, halle is almost 50 now.
idontevenknow
RE: "Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 11:48AM - in reply to R Claim Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

R Claim wrote:

"Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!"

Damn, Drake is bad. Kendrick Lamar said it best:

Halle Berry, Hallelujah
Holla back, I'll do ya
Track Marathon
RE: "Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 12:15PM - in reply to R Claim Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Damn Obama!!
Trent Olminac
RE: "Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 12:26PM - in reply to Track Marathon Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Louis Vuitton
CollegeDeegreezCelsius
RE: "Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 12:44PM - in reply to R Claim Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Lil Wayne of the 13th braved the left, Drake is his punishment.
Scrambled
RE: "Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 1:04PM - in reply to CollegeDeegreezCelsius Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Not even Halle Berry? Drake, that sounds alot like rape.
uppity
RE: "Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 1:22PM - in reply to Scrambled Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Jumpin' get back to the tele we rollin' and stickin'
Somethin' racing to the main line absolute power
Is having Halle Berry and Juliet Lewis at the same time
Oh that's how strange niggas run, listen to the villain
With the gun associated tongue we're close to the
end but not done
Pistola.
RE: "Im tryin give Halle Berry a Baby and No One can Stop me!!" 1/29/2014 2:11PM - in reply to uppity Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

uppity wrote:

Jumpin' get back to the tele we rollin' and stickin'
Somethin' racing to the main line absolute power
Is having Halle Berry and Juliet Lewis at the same time
Oh that's how strange niggas run, listen to the villain
With the gun associated tongue we're close to the
end but not done

Original poster is obviously Pistorius.