Pages: | 1 | 2 |
vivalarepublica
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/7/2013 11:23AM - in reply to Bojax Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
This all comes down to one thing: Obama is jealous of all the cool stuff that Putin gets to do.

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/09/vladimir-putin-action-man/100147/
Bojax
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/7/2013 4:13PM - in reply to vivalarepublica Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
[quote]vivalarepublica wrote:

This all comes down to one thing: Obama is jealous of all the cool stuff that Putin gets to do.

I know. If Obama took Kraft's Super Bowl ring, he would be impeached the next day
Wow Unbelievable
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/7/2013 4:21PM - in reply to Bojax Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Putin IS a jackass
trubit
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/7/2013 4:23PM - in reply to Wow Unbelievable Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
And yet the first few posters bought it / would buy anything to take a shot at the opposition. Pathetic
Dennis Reynolds
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/7/2013 5:14PM - in reply to Al Fakh Youghoud Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Al Fakh Youghoud wrote:

Putin = Mike Tyson

Obama = Steve Urkel

This made me laugh.
Stupid is as stupid does
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/7/2013 8:19PM - in reply to Bojax Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Huh?? wrote:

Why you use dollar signs to spell ass?

Bojax wrote:

To challenge towering intellectuals like yourself

Ha ha. You're the one who's challenged, moron. Ha ha.
Robert Kraft
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/7/2013 8:44PM - in reply to Bojax Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I just want my fvckin ring back.
Nancy Pants
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/7/2013 8:59PM - in reply to Robert Kraft Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Robert Kraft wrote:

I just want my fvckin ring back.

Hey, Robert, I thought you said that whole Putin/ring story was bullshit.
inside borowitz
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/8/2013 10:32AM - in reply to yfg odtermyer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The Borowitz Report is a fake news put on. That's why the New Yorker acquired it last year. If posters on LR take it seriously, they become part of the humor. However, it's entirely possible writers from the New Yorker are authors of the above posts. Borowitz may have written them all.
reading is good
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/8/2013 4:36PM - in reply to temper tantrum Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

temper tantrum wrote:

Obama calling people names and takes his ball home? Exactly what he's been doing for the last 6 years....

There is a lot of bad that you can say about Obama, but this is simply ignorant of facts.
pogo
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/8/2013 5:36PM - in reply to inside borowitz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
1) Read story on New Yorker that confirms your personal opinion.
2) Post story on Lets Run and feel clever.
3) Fail to realize it's satire
4) ???
5) Profit
BoJax
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/8/2013 5:41PM - in reply to Stupid is as stupid does Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
In appreciate your honestly in selecting your name
Yung Buck
RE: Obama call Putin a Jackass. G20 Summit ends abruptly 9/8/2013 7:50PM - in reply to BoJax Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

BoJax wrote:

In appreciate your honestly in selecting your name

Did you not see 'Forrest Gump'? That was clearly a dig at you, my friend. And based on your last post, I think the poster hit the nail on the head.
Pages: | 1 | 2 |