Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Malcolm Goodbody
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 2:21AM - in reply to brd Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
10/10. I agree, this is a 3:58 (Indoors) runner, who has great potential at the 5K/10K distance. He will be joining a growing stable of 10K runners at Oregon such as Stinson, Melancon and Cheserek. The coaching situation at Northeastern is in flux, so why not make the change now.
Tinder App
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 8:12AM - in reply to Malcolm Goodbody Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Malcolm Goodbody wrote:

10/10. I agree, this is a 3:58 (Indoors) runner, who has great potential at the 5K/10K distance. He will be joining a growing stable of 10K runners at Oregon such as Stinson, Melancon and Cheserek. The coaching situation at Northeastern is in flux, so why not make the change now.

Cheserek won't be on the UO roster.
asdfasdasd
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 8:28AM - in reply to Malcolm Goodbody Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Jenkins is much better than all those bros. Stinson is a dweeb. He and Dunbar need to lose the earrings.
teddy_farley
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 9:14AM - in reply to teddy farley Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

teddy farley wrote:

dude no way you can't be serious. he's never going to oregon. mark my words.

Gtfo fake me. I stay off letsrun for one weekend and come back to find this...
Oakie Sooner
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 10:32AM - in reply to Tinder App Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Add Jake Leingang and Dunbar to the deep group of 10K runners at Oregon this season. What has changed with Cheserek that makes you believe he won't be at Oregon?
teddy fartley
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 11:22AM - in reply to teddy_farley Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
do you even post br0?
fun.
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 7:17PM - in reply to teddy fartley Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
metawampi
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 8:12PM - in reply to fun. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Ahhh, no Jenkins never said it

https://twitter.com/_EricJenkins
fun.
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 9:30PM - in reply to metawampi Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
he responded saying LOVE YOU BUDDY, he didnt deny it
george oscar bluth
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 11:28PM - in reply to asdfasdasd Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

asdfasdasd wrote:

Jenkins is much better than all those bros. Stinson is a dweeb. He and Dunbar need to lose the earrings.

+1. None of the guys listed can hang with Jenkins in a workout. Though that is true for most universities.
hayward102
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/3/2013 11:51PM - in reply to Tinder App Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Tinder App wrote:

Cheserek won't be on the UO roster.

He's on the roster, so are you saying that is going to change?

http://www.goducks.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500&SPID=238&SPSID=4335&KEY=
Oakie Sooner
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/4/2013 1:34AM - in reply to hayward102 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
He's on the roster and he's enrolled.
Pizzaguy
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/4/2013 6:55AM - in reply to Oakie Sooner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Will the real Teddy Farley please stand up?
gwalkerruns
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/4/2013 11:13AM - in reply to jordan hasay jr Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No.
rojo
co-founder
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/4/2013 12:03PM - in reply to gwalkerruns Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Jenkins is going to Oregon according to a source I have. I guess I should 100% 100% confirm it and then write a story about it on the front page but i've got to go get the car inspected.

The rich get richer.
USA2016
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/4/2013 12:56PM - in reply to crawlsac Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Calling it now: Rupp, Derrick, Jenkins 10k sweep in rio
Mrr82
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/4/2013 4:38PM - in reply to rojo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Can't confirm Oregon, but in the last day he was removed from NU's roster so it appears its official.

Vanhoy for some reason is still listed as coach.Was that a false rumor?
Mrr82
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/4/2013 4:40PM - in reply to Mrr82 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Looks like Doyle has been removed from the roster as well.
trevor 2k13
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/4/2013 4:51PM - in reply to Mrr82 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Looks like a trevor dunbar move. I call no improvement at all.
Oliver Ames
RE: Jenkins to OREGON! 9/4/2013 5:07PM - in reply to trevor 2k13 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Will Jenkins be racing at Franklin Park on September 27th? Northeastern, Oregon and Wisconsin will all be racing.

Question is, what team will he be running for? He does not have to sit out because his coach left, correct??
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |